Modern ~ Memorable ~ Manageable
Create your Castle in the Cloud
- Do you want your brand to be recognized online?
- Do you want to grow your website visitors?
- Do you want to boost your sales and conversions?
Your website is your opportunity to show potential customers, clients and fans what you and your business do.
Tell your story and share your triumphs.
It is after all your story, your business, your product and you should be able to display it in the way you wish.
Why Do I need a Website?
How many of you gave a sigh when you saw that loading graphic?
Let’s be honest - no one likes visiting a dated, old, slow visually unappealing website.
(yip, I went there, and there are some real shockers out there) .
The design of your website is only limited by your imagination, if you think your website could be improved or is in need of a complete makeover then why not do it..
It’s nearly 2020, let’s get creative!
Interact with your Audience
- Build relationships with clients.
- Websites are how people get to know you and your business.
- What kind of first impression does your current website give?
- Does your current website issue content to social media to reach a younger, more interactive audience ?
- Are you able to update the website regularly yourself in order to maintain your presence?
Maybe you have a site that...
- You built yourself and it worked for a while.
- Maybe your website isn’t working hard enough for you to reach new audiences.
- Maybe it was done professionally but it’s evident that your designer didn’t quite “get” what you wanted.
- Perhaps your website looks pretty but it doesn’t actually do its job (we all need conversions!).
Maybe you would like a site that
- Looks the way you wanted it to look and works the way you wanted it to work!
- That encourages people to look further than the front page
- Maybe you wanted website that puts you in front of your target market
- Perhaps you would like to tell the story of your small business, maybe with a blog you can update
- You may wish to be able to display product reviews, star ratings, subscriber options or generate sales leads?
Imagine working with a designer who can create what you are seeing in your head.
The Perfect Website Design = Well Designed + Functional + User friendly + Memorable
Who I work with?I love working for passionate, creative people,small business owners that can see where they wish to be, business bloggers, speakers, consultants, coaches, advisors, managers, trainers, mentors, marketing specialists, artists, and writers. You can have the perfect website. You (and your business) deserve it.
Why Work With a Unicorn ?
I’ve been in the web design industry for over 10 years. Designing sites around my client’s wants and needs
is my forte.
Nothing makes me happier than creating websites for business owners that make them squeal with delight because they LOVE how it looks, and how well it works.
Pricing varies depending on the scope and features of your ideal website. Several factors need to be considered, one size most definately does not fit all.
Some website design projects will be perfectly suited to using a pre-developed platform like Wordpress to generate the framework for your website, other projects will be better suited to a custom built website.
There's no exact answer to this. The turnaround time will vary depending on the complexity of your project, how quickly you respond to our requests, as well as the size of your website. However, most web sites are completed within 6-8 weeks.
Web Design Process
- Within 24-72 business hours of receiving your inquiry, we'll send you a quick questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire is received, you will receive a quote.
- Book your project & sign a contract.
- Process the payment (via PayPal or credit card).
- Start the project!